miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

Good day! (^uu^)/

Hello everyone!(my everyone is just a person! I guess xDD9 Today’s post is in English (•w•)/!! Yay..

Yesterday was a normal day, I woke up, toke a shower, dressed up, ate breakfast, then University came, a very bored day (But it had a good thing, I drew Rin Kagamine from Vocaloid) and I realized that there’s many otakus in A section (Im currently a B section’s student, but I have “Draw 2” with A section) as I’m very shy I don’t talk to much and I look scared every time ehehe, but that day I talked and treated people with a happy face, When Im in B section I don’t tend to talk so there’s no difference between my behavior and treat with the 2 sections..ahahah, but that a day I met a boy whose nickname is Usagui (Otaku alert!) and a very freak girl..ahahha but they are funny anyways!

(the good part was neither of them asked me if Im Japanese…I HATE that )

Then, it was time to go home (thnk God!) when I was going to open the door I saw my cousin Renato in the corner and I got happy! Aww I love my cousin! He is gonna go to “El salto angel” the biggest natural waterfall of the world(Disney´s Paradise waterfalls of Up´s movie) ,he is always traveling around the country, Wish I could do that, but he is strong and he can afford extreme situations really well, I’m weak and small but I hope someday ...awww someday I WILL go to “El salto Angel” and other natural beautiful places of my country…

But theres another thing that made my day…and it was THE THING…and package from Portugal, Ku-ki shop´s necklace is finally here! It’s a cookie bear and its also a gift from my Friend Alu *u* over a moth waiting for it! Awwwwww <3

I LOVE IT! I PROMISE I WILL TAKE PICTURES OF ME WITH IT!

That’s all! ;o; sorry! But Im so happy!

THANKS ALU!!




He ordered for me the bear cookie in the necklace section, now I saw its Unavailable ;o; But I have it!! OMIGOSH that girl is so talented! here you can saw her art and accesories <3 pure love <3

http://www.ku-ki-shop.com/

: D

GRACIAS ALUUUUU! TE QUIERO UN MUNDO! ;O;

1 comentario:

  1. I'm your everyone? xD
    The Ku-ki Shop people are really gifted!! O:
    I'm really glad that you like it!!! ^^

    Como el inglés no es lo mio, sigo en español...
    Eso, no sabes cuanto me alegro de que te haya gustado!!! No olvides las fotos!!!

    Un saludo, preciosa!!!

    ResponderEliminar